Einstein Equation Neon Sign
The eye-catching design of the Einstein Equation Neon Sign is inspired by the world-famous formula E = mc2 devised by legendary physicist Albert Einstein. The sign features the equation in 11 colors on a clear acrylic background, illuminated by powerful neon lights.
- Your neon sign will be delivered in 5-7 days.
- Expedited shipping is available on request for an additional charge. Please email us at email@example.com or click on the chat box to chat with us.
- An amazing LED neon sign.
- An adapter with power cable based on EU, UK, US, and AU plug types.
- Remote and dimmer.
- Sign hanging kit and wall mounting kit.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
1. Do you have instructions on how to hang or mount the sign?
- Watch how to mount the sign on the wall.
- Watch how to hang the sign on the wall.
2. When can I expect to receive my sign?
- Your neon sign will be delivered in 2-3 weeks.
3. What's your return policy?
- As our products are custom-made, we accept returns and exchanges only on defective products. Neon Marvels will make every effort to resolve the issue and may fix, replace, refund, or partially refund the product.
If your items arrive damaged or defective, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include both a video and a photo for diagnosis and quality assurance purposes within 2 days.
For more information check out Frequently Asked Questions.